See it! Stick it!
See it! Stick it!
The fun way to learn sight words - with stickers!
$21.95 $43.90Add to bag Buy now
- A bundle of 4 books, with 400 sight words for ages 5-7
- Accelerates kids' reading with a fun, reusable sticker for every word!
- Words to learn include days of the week, colors, irregular verbs, and common prepositions
- Pronunciation guide included with every word, access unique QR codes with your smartphone
- Ships to the US
4 times the sight words, 4 times the fun.
All four volumes of our sight words sticker books. They're the interactive, fun way to help kids learn the words that will really accelerate their reading. Can they find the sticker that matches each sight word? When you see it, stick it! Featuring a total of 400 sight words, and 400 stickers to help kids learn them.Get your free sample
Benefits and helpful hints
Get the most out of your See it! Stick it! books
Using See it! Stick it! is simple:
- Can your child read the word? Help them if they don’t know it! Use the example sentence to help with context!
- Flip to the sticker pages at the back of the book and look for the matching word sticker. When your child finds it, have them say the word!
- Peel off the sticker and flip back to the word page. Have your child place the sticker on the correct word and read the word again.
- Once the stickers are in place, browse the book with your child until they become fluent reading these words!
See it! Stick it! includes a pronunciation guide to help facilitate effective learning
Interested in using Mrs Wordsmith in your classroom?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com with your thoughts!
What are sight words and why do they matter?
Sight words are high-frequency words that often involve irregular spelling, making them tricky for children to decode. Stumbling across these words can slow down children’s reading, so experts recommend learning by heart what they look like.
Automatically reading these words leaves children’s brains free to decode less frequent words with more regular spelling. Their reading becomes more fluent, and children are freer to concentrate on what words mean.
Volumes 1 and 2 are perfect for beginners. They include 200 simpler sight words (with 200 stickers) to get them started on decoding.
Volumes 3 and 4 are the perfect follow-up challenge to volumes 1 and 2. They include 200 more words and stickers that are slightly thicker than the first two.
Loved by parents and teachers alike
"My 4 year old little boy loves learning the words and getting the stickers once he has learnt them! He has gone from not being able to read anything to nearly completing the whole of volume one in 8 weeks...This has really worked for us."
Sasha Rhodes | Parent
You might also like
Learn to Read and Phonics
Help kids become confident readers with our illustrated books, games, and stickers!
Engaging and effective resources to build foundational literacy skills.
Save money when you buy our bundles of books and games for ages 4-7 and 7-13.